Where are you located?
Close to the beach in Encinitas. North of San Diego.
Do you take insurance?
Yes all PPO Insurance.
What is the cost to me?
If you have insurance benefits there may be little or no cost to you.
Are your therapists licensed?
Yes, all out therapists are licensed. We do not have interns. Our therapists have a lot of years of experience in many different venues in recovery. Our team consists of psychologists, psychiatrists, addiction MD and RN,
family therapists and addiction counselors. New Horizon is able to assist with dual diagnosis such as depression, anxiety, Bi-Polar, mood disorders to name a few.
How much therapy will I receive?
Therapy is six days a week. Every morning we have a group session. This is followed by a one on one session which can last as long as needed. You will also have family sessions as often as needed.
How much therapy will you receive?
As much as you need. Two group sessions daily. A one on one session daily with a variety of professionals. Family sessions as often as you want.
What are Five myths about alcoholism and alcohol abuse?
- I can stop drinking anytime I want to.
- My drinking is my problem. I'm the one it hurts, so no one has the right to tell me to stop.
- I don't drink every day, so I can't be an alcoholic.
- I'm not an alcoholic because I have a job and I'm doing ok.
- Drinking is not a "real" addiction like drug abuse.